We are seeking a collaborative and action-oriented Executive Assistant to support our team. You will be responsible for handling a wide variety of team driven tasks including but not limited to, managing schedules, priorities, domestic and international travel, meetings and other related events. The candidate will be a highly qualified and experienced Executive Assistant who possesses excellent interpersonal skills, values attention to detail, has the ability to handle a variety of responsibilities including prompt, and is of the highest personal integrity. You will collaborate extensively with other teams. The office environment is fast-paced and professional, requiring quality work, flexibility, and individual initiative.
Your future responsibilities
- Maintain calendar, schedule meetings, work through scheduling milestones
- Interfaces with the team on all key projects, programs, and initiatives
- Plan and execute domestic and international travel requirements
- Manage and organize reports/decks/presentations for client meetings
- Assist with filing and organizing of information
- Be a liaison with facilities to ensure meetings/events run smoothly and the room is available and prepared.
- Work with other Services and Assistants to coordinate events and activities, arrange catering, plan room set-up.
- Prepare Purchase Orders and track receipts and payments as required.
- Assist in tracking expense workflow and ensure that expense reports are prepared and submitted on a timely basis, meeting travel requirements and associated etiquette
- Provide a timely reason to emails, calendar requests, and written correspondence
- Prepare, edit, and polish documents in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Knowledge of video conference and IM for Office
- Ability to plan and coordinate onsite and offsite events/meetings of varying sizes for departments and cross-functionally
Your awesome skills
- 3-5 years of Administrative experience, preferably in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Experience supporting Director or VP levels
- BA/BS degree is highly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint experience required
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Collaborative and action-oriented
- Competent in using technology to improve work efficiency
- Ability to display a high degree of judgment, discretion, and confidentiality