Slidenjoy is a Belgium based startup well-known for having been the most funded crowdfunding campaign in Belgium with its world’s first triple screens extension for laptops.
While many incredible stories were born in garages, ours began in an old dovecote. We often hear that innovation comes from the most eccentric ideas, ours are very simple: guiding our corporate mission. Reinventing portability and efficiency of people around the world on a daily basis. At Slidenjoy, every member of our family strives to be part of a change, establishing the new standard, leading a reinvention – bringing solutions to people from all over the world to work, play, do whatever they want, no matter where they are – as never before.
Our missions are ambitious, preparing to turn a huge chapter and start commercialization, after 3 years of R&D for the upcoming world distribution — and we’re looking to hire 3 Customer support specialists to handle all requests and take care of our loyal customers from all around the world. These people will assist the founding team in terms of communication and get personally involved in development of the brand. The positions to be filled are based in Gerpinnes (Belgium), with a possibility of home-working, after a 2 months training.
Possibility of accommodation in the workplace, in a private domain, in the heart of nature, in a working/family atmosphere. These positions are to be started in October in Gerpinnes.
What You’ll Do
– Respond to and resolve web-based, phone, and email, live chat requests and provide exceptional customer service.
– Process and follow through purchase orders, invoicing and shipment.
– Coordinate order management and logistics processes including any order inquiries.
– Provide impeccable follow-up with customer issues and status in a timely manner.
– Responsible for troubleshooting hardware and software technical issues.
– Assisting in the determination of the status of equipment returns, repairs, or replacements; reviewing warranty claims; providing information on possible product problems and pricing of repairs and/or items not covered under warranty.
– Propose and execute improvements to our process, product, and knowledge.
– Standard business hours but may require infrequent on-call support for off-hour urgent customer orders. Ability to work a flexible work schedule.
We’d Love To Hear From You If You Have
– Already fallen in love with our product
– A distinguished ability to work hard when necessary
– Ideally 2+ years of customer support experience — not required
– The ability to exchange, bring and keep suggesting new ideas
– You are able to empathize with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues.
– Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
– The ability to be very communicative and respectful with other people in work environment is a must
Think you’re a good fit for the role? We’d love to hear from you — even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements.
We value whatever it is that makes you unique—your educational background, experience, age, gender identity — and we would love to explore the value you can add to our team.